- Action Database: MAP for Social Problem Solving. Social Impact for 2020 and beyond. ETIC. September 2020.
- Forbes JAPAN August-September 2020.
- The Hokkaido Shimbun Press – Okhotsk. 30 January, 2020.
- Animal Blog “The Voices of the dogs.” January 2020.
- Animal Blog “The Voices of the dogs.” November 2019.
- NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation) Hokkaido. November 2018.
From March to May 2020, I joined the National COVID-19 Cluster Taskforce at Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan as a volunteer. I was in charge of the leader of the data collection team. Our contributions were acknowledged in the following papers.
Furuse Y, Sando E, Tsuchiya N, Miyahara R, Yasuda I, Ko YK, et al. Clusters of coronavirus disease in communities, Japan, January–April 2020. Emerg Infect Dis. 2020 Sep. https://doi.org/10.3201/eid2609.202272
Oshitani, et al. Cluster-based approach to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) response in Japan—February–April 2020. Japanese Journal of Infect Dis. 2020 June. https://www.niid.go.jp/niid/images/jjid/COVID19/No2_2020-363R1pre20200603.pdf